Are you looking for a new, easy, recipe?
Here is a recipe that I can never take credit for because it comes from my Best Friend. We were over at her house for dinner one night with all of our kids in tow and she made this for dinner. We inhaled it and I mean inhaled every bite of it. We now make this almost every week if not 3x a month. The kids love it, even the toddler, and it is super simple to do. It does take some prep time; however, you can do it ahead of time if you are making this for a dinner party or get together. My favorite part is if there are any left over, heated up the next day it is just as yummy as made fresh.
Now go on … get to cooking. Enjoy!
Chicken Bacon Asparagus Wrap
Prep: 1 hour
Serves: 4-6 people
1 lb of Bacon
2-4 lbs Chicken Breast
2 bushels of Asparagus
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut Chicken Breast into long strips, you can size to your preference but they will cook faster it cut thinner.
- Place cut Chicken in a bowl and drizzle with Soy Sauce and Worcestershire Sauce.
- Snap Asparagus and wash.
- Line a baking sheet with tin foil.
- Take 3 or 4 pieces of Asparagus and wrap Chicken around it until tight. Add another piece of Chicken if desired.
- Wrap with Bacon tightly and place on baking sheet.
- Repeat this process until all ingredients have been used.
- Drizzle with Soy Sauce and Worcestershire Sauce.
Cook for 30-40 minutes or until done.
TIP: Switch oven to Broil for 5 minutes to crisp Bacon.